Happy New Year, Patreon
Happy New Year to all!
I do hope you had a safe but thoroughly fun New Year’s Eve and are now nursing your hangovers happy to see that we’ve left 2017 behind us. While I’m one of those types who actively tries to find the good in everything, there’s no denying that 2017 was a bit of a dumpster fire, no matter how you identify or where you stand. Cheers to the positivity that 2018 can only get better. As long as we set that intention, I’m sure it will be.
And yet, despite all the insanity, I did manage to sit back and find a fair few good things about 2017. This blog has consistently been a source of happiness for me and, looking back on the year, that remains true. So let’s take a look at some of the awesome of the year before we get into how YOU can help make 2018 the best year ever for Stile.Foto.Cibo.
2017 Highlights, A List.
- Launched Fashionably Femme – sharing your style and stories has easily been the best part of the year. Beginning on International Women’s Day with my girl Dasha, I just knew this was going to be something amazing. And you’ve yet to disappoint me with all of the support surrounding the series and the enthusiasm. All I can say is thank you.
- Launched tees – I’d dreamed of a tee shirt line since I started my blog. And 2017 was the year I finally actually did it. So, just in time for the holidays, we added a few new ones. Check them out and get yourself one! You deserve it.
- Went to NYFW – My biggest goal as a fashion enthusiast is to be able to attend the whole of Fashion Month. While that’s still a long way off, dipping my toes into NYFW is such a huge step.
- Wine in Cali – Traveling with my blogger babes and enjoying Vino in Paso Robles, CA, was such a fun and much needed adventure. Cheers to more adventures soon!
- Seattle – Visiting Seattle in May was one of the best travel experiences. We visited with the intent of possibly moving there and had such an amazing time. Emboldened by the trip, we begin making Big Plans for 2018. Stay tuned for those.
- More Wife Life! – You asked and we listened! In the reader survey I put out, I had requests for more Wife Life posts. So Ari and I sat down and made it happen. Look out for some more fun stuff in the new year. We’ve got some amazing outfits and topics coming up!
Moving right along
But even with all of that, it’s time to look forward to a new year. And new opportunities.
There are some big announcements coming very soon that I can’t share quite yet, but trust me when I say that 2018 is going to be huge for Stile.Foto.Cibo. And I want you to be a part of it!
So, starting today, I’m launching a Patreon account. Through Patreon, you can sign up to be a patron of Stile.Foto.Cibo. What is Patreon? essentially the “tip jar” for content creators. It’s a monthly subscription to help your favorite creators do more with their platform. Want backstage access to this blog? Now’s your chance.
With your subscription, you help me be able to share Stile.Foto.Cibo’s message to more people. You help me build more collaborations. I can travel to more Fashionably Femme shoots and tell more stories. I can create more content more often. And, with it all, you get to say you had a hand in its creation.
I’ve got a bunch of different levels of support, too. For as little as $1/month, you can really help take this blog to the next level.
Interested? Click this link and pick your plan today! Talk about starting off the New Year in style.