Hi, I’m Dannie!
I serve queer femmes
across the world by providing space and inspiration through blog posts, community building, and advocacy to erase femme invisibility
and lift up the queer femme community.
All are welcome at Fashionably Femme regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, or walk of life.
Fashionably Femme began in 2014…
…as a way to pass time at a terrible internship. I was miserable with not having enough work, hating my wardrobe, and looking for an outlet. At the time, I had been reading blogs in my spare time to keep myself motivated inspired. “That seems fun, I can do that!” became something of famous first words. In the beginning, FF simply posted exactly what the old name suggests. Stile
, or style, showcased my journey revamping my wardrobe. Foto
, photo, allowed me to share photography. Finally, cibo
, food, let me be the foodblogger I once was in college (Gourmet Ramen, the food blog for foodies with nothing but a microwave, kettle, and change jar). Years later, here we are! Clearly the cibo
isn’t really around anymore, and the foto
comes in the form of my dear wife doing ninety percent of the photography.
, however? Oh, the stile
is strong with this one. From traveling to New York Fashion Week
for the first time in September of 2017 to the popular Fashionably Femme
series, the root intention of the blog has not only stuck around but blossomed into something I could never have imagined.
- What Wegan Did Next – These two inspired my coming out AND my blogging journey
- Alok Viad-Menon
- Can I Pet Your Dog? The Podcast for Unapologetic Dog Lovers
- On that vein, DOGS! Small dogs, fluffy dogs, special needs dogs, big dogs, pibble breed dogs, old dogs, young dogs, dogs dogs dogs.
- Snuggling – people, dogs, blankets, you name it. Snuggle ADDICT.
- Coffee, obvs. Single origin beans, freshly ground, french press, happy Dannie.
- Street art of all kinds from murals to positive messages.
- Cities, as qualified by more than 1 million people. The bigger the better!
Find Fashionably Femme across the internet!